I would like to propose that Tally funds a series of Gitcoin bounties to drive integration of Tally wallet into popular Dapps via Blocknative Onboard.
Seconded. Interested in putting together a more formal proposal for the DAO launch?
For sure. What’s the best format for that? Happy to just riff something up if that’s easiest
Riff away! We don’t have a TIP format yet, but no reason to stop a proposal. I think we need to know…
- How many / what sort of bounties are you thinking?
- What’s the norm for comp? Is there a reasonable ETH or USD norm or does this only make sense with a Tally token?
- Any comparable programs that are well run and worth discussing?
- When should we launch it and when should we evaluate success / continued funding?
How many / what sort of bounties are you thinking?
Details needed for the Gitcoin bounty:
- Cooperative bounty
- beginner level, hours of work
- On Ethereum
- We will need an issue on the Tally Github to detail all this out.
- We will need to contact pro@gitcoin. co to set up the cooperative bounty
What’s the norm for comp? Is there a reasonable ETH or USD norm or does this only make sense with a Tally token?
- $2500 in bounties to start to test the idea
- $250 per integration
- We will list out target integrations but make it open to the community to suggest others for approval
Any comparable programs that are well run and worth discussing?
- V2 (Alpha): Can't approve ERC20s for trading on MetaMask | shapeshift Funded Issue Detail | Gitcoin | Gitcoin
- Not able to login into WordPress from Metamask Mobile Browser | metamask Funded Issue Detail | Gitcoin | Gitcoin
When should we launch it and when should we evaluate success / continued funding?
- I would suggest launching this in January of 2022
- Metrics for success include: Number of integrations launched, cost-per-integration, time to get this live, and overhead spent managing
I wanted to mention Unstoppable Domains has created a Gitcoin Bounty (in their channel) for their integration with Tally. They mentioned they wanted to encourage the community to perform the integration since Tally is OS, and it was a benefit to UD because their in-house developers are pretty busy at the moment. Maybe you can use this bounty as a framework to jumpstart other Bounties.